Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sept 15 2008 Railey to Blid.....landed some today!

Yes, I finally landed some Railey's to Blind this afternoon out riding at Packery with Sarah. The wind was out of the North and a little up and down with Sarah on a 10M and me on the 12m and my Nobile. I would have been on the Lunacy, but Sarah seems to like that board as much as I do. We were both having a good day riding along doing our usual routines when I decided enough of the same old crap. On my first attempt I did the Railey and spun to blind so fast that I actually over rotated and spun all the way around, passed the bar and rode away. The second one was much better with less rotation I landed blind perfectly, with the board pointed straight down wind I had all the time in the world to pass the bar. The wind started to crap out a little and I was stoked to have landed a couple of new moves that I decided to call it a day.

15 Sept 2008

Air temp 85f
water temp 81f
wind 17-24

No comments: