The forecast has been calling for some waist high swell and we've all had our fingers crossed hoping. Well it came true and we had some nice waves in the cheast to waist high range. This summer has been lacking in surf so everyone in corpus that surfs was out. Now that might sound bad but there are only about 100 surfers and a number of surf spots so it really doesn't get that crowded. I went out for a morning session and another inthe afternoon and surfed until I coouldnt lift my arms out of the water. Time to come in and call it a day. Today was the first day that I haven't kited since returning home from Portland but I just didn't have the energy. Looks like we might get a little more surf tommorrow.
-- Post From My iPhone
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment